Boson kit for the BBC micro:bit
by DF Robot
The micro:bit expansion board for Boson is used to hoop up Boson modules to micro:bit. The expansion board comes with an edge connector, 6 fool-proof 3-Pin sockets, a 3.5MM headphone jack and a volume knob. Moreover, to ensure a steady current supply for motor and servo, the expansion board can be powered externally through the USB power port.
Note: USB power port CANNOT be used to upload program.
To help you easily understand the usage of each module, the kit is provided with a quick start guide, including 4 basic projects with wiring and sample codes. Walk through the guide and create your own invention!
Note: micro:bit is NOT included in the kit. You will need to purchase separately.
- Designed for micro:bit
- 8 most popular electronic modules with tutorial
- Compatible with Lego, screws, Velcro, magnets and more
- Module Input/output Voltage: 3.3V
- Maximum Current: 500mA
- MicroUSB Power Port Voltage：5V
- Working temperature: 0-60 ℃
- package size: 250*190*57 mm/ 9.84 * 7.5 *2.24 inches
- Weight: 492g
- micro:bit expansion board for Boson kit x 1
- Red Push Button x 1
- Red LED Light x 1
- Rotation sensor x 1
- Sound Sensor x 1
- Motion sensor x 1
- Mini Fan Module x 1
- Mini Servo x 1
- RGB LED strip x 1
- Micro USB Cable x 1
- 3-Pin Cable (Long) x 1
- 3-Pin Cable (Medium) x 1
- 3-Pin Cable (Short) x 1
- Quick Start guide x 1