Octopus Crash Sensor Brick
Octopus Electronic Bricks, you can use them to build electronics projects just as easy as piling bricks. By using Octopus electronic bricks, you may connect micro:bit / Arduino/Freaduino compatible boards easily with various digital, analog and I2C/Uart interfaces. These the breadboard-less firm connection are prepared to extensive modules like poteniometers, sensors, relays, servos even buttons, just plug and play.
Crash Sensor Brick is a sensor module based on crash switch, simple circuit design, high sensitivity.
- Arduino special module
- compatible with sensor shield
- Output low level when touched, maintain high level when released
- Used for robot collision detection touch detection
- 3P buckled wires connector
- Easy to plug and play
- Able to achieve very interesting and an interactive work
We Also Recommend
2x AAA Covered Battery Holder with built-in on/off power switch & JST Connector for microbit
Alligator Clip with Pigtail (4 Pack) for micro:bit