Raspberry Pi 400 Personal Computer Kit
Available from 23 Sept '23. Raspberry Pi 400 is a complete Raspberry Pi 4-based personal computer, integrated into a keyboard.
Available in US Keyboard/US Plug Only
Featuring a quad-core 64-bit processor, wireless networking, dual-display
output and 4K video playback, Raspberry Pi 400 is a complete personal
computer, built into a compact keyboard.
Raspberry Pi 400 is ideal for surfing the web, creating and editing documents,
watching videos, and learning to program using the Raspberry Pi OS desktop
Raspberry Pi 400 is available in a number of different regional variants and as
either a computer kit, containing everything you need to get started (except for
a TV or monitor), or a computer unit only.
Key features include:
• 1.8GHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A72 CPU
• 4GB LPDDR4-3200 DRAM
• VideoCore VI graphics (OpenGL ES 3.1, Vulkan)
• 4kp60 HEVC decode
• True Gigabit Ethernet
• 2 × USB 3.0 and 1 × USB 2.0 ports
• 2 × micro-HDMI ports (1 × 4kp60 or 2 × 4kp30)
• USB-C for input power, supporting 5V 3A operation
• Raspberry Pi-compatible 40-pin horizontal GPIO connector
• Kensington lock
For Personal Computer Kit, it comprises of:
• Raspberry Pi 400 (US Keyboard)
• Raspberry Pi USB-C Power Supply (UK)
• Raspberry Pi Mouse
• 1M HDMI Cable
• 16GB micro-SD card
• Raspberry Pi Beginners Guide (English)
For Bulk order in Taiwan, please contact our representative:
台灣: +886 954 021 421 (Line) • email@example.com
It’s a Raspberry Pi. It’s a keyboard.
Raspberry Pi 400 incorporates a purpose-built board based on Raspberry Pi 4. Featuring the same powerful processor, Raspberry Pi 400 has specially designed thermals to keep your computer cool and silent while you’re hard at work.
The GPIO pins remain accessible, so if you want to explore beyond the desktop, you can connect components and prototype your projects.