Raspberry Pi Zero WH (with Header)
Many creative and innovative projects have been created! But soldering the 40-pin headers onto Zero W is not everyone favorite task, especially beginner. Some might not have the right tools to do it.
And here you are the Raspberry Pi Zero WH, presoldered with 2x20 header pins at factory directly from Raspberry Pi Foundation. This will helps in hardware prototyping.
- The new Raspberry Pi Zero WH offers all the benefits of the Pi Zero v1.3, but with one big difference – built-in Wireless (WiFi and Bluetooth)! More specifically, this giant upgrade is the addition of a BCM43143 WiFi chip BUILT-IN to your Raspberry Pi Zero – just like the Pi 3! No more pesky WiFi adapters - this Pi is WiFi ready. There’s also Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) on board making the Pi an excellent IoT solution.
Raspberry Pi Zero WH Features and Specs:
- Processor: BCM 2835 SOC
- Clock speed: 1GHz
- RAM: 512MB
- Built-in Wireless: BCM43143, WiFi + Bluetooth 4.1 + BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy), same as Raspberry Pi 3.
- Memory: micro-SD
- Display and Audio: mini-HDMI
- USB Port: 1 x micro-B USB for data (with power too)
- Power input: 1 x micro-B USB for power (no data)
- Camera interface: CSI camera connector (needs adaptor cable, 0.5mm pitch to pitch CSI)
- GPIO: Pre-soldered 40-pin GPIO connector, compatible with Raspberry Pi Zero v1.3 and Raspberry Pi 3.
- Compatibility of GPIO: Compatible with existing HAT addons
- Dimensions: 65mm x 30mm x 5mm